:: Welcome to My World ::

In my recent photographic adventures with Eisenhower Photography, I was privileged enough to experience the exquisite beauty of the Founder's Chapel at USD.  From the moment I walked through the doors, my reaction was literally "WOW" as I glanced around at all of the intricate details and beautiful stained glass windows.  But enough about the chapel, we'll get to that soon enough...let's start with some details!


The dress...




...rosary...




...and of course, shoes.




The flowers were quite lovely.  Simply elegant.




I told you we'd get there.  Now, let's take a peak inside the Founder's Chapel at USD...




I like to play.



Thanks for stopping by and until next time my friends, "Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy"!
[Quote by Anne Frank, Diary of a Young Girl 1952]

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top :: KC Lyn Photography ::